Mastery Track Introduction
You will fill out:
- Date Started
- Mastery Goal
- What You’ll Do To Achieve Mastery
Mastery Tracker Scale Introduction
This part of the tracker shows the Progress, Effort, and Feelings Scale.
This is on a 1, 2, 3 scale and shows what each means when you click on it if you don’t know.
At the end of each session, you will fill out the date, your progress, effort, feelings, and reflection to keep track.
Mastery Tracker Graph Introduction
Once you start to fill out the Mastery Tracker, the graph will change to show your progress, efforts, and feelings.
Mastery Tracker Scale Reflection
- Your instructor will help you make a digital copy of the Magana Mastery Tracker.
- You will have 10 minutes to complete the top portion.
- Work with your peers and instructor to decide what you want your mastery goal to be and what you will do to achieve mastery.
- Now we will take some time to play Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros!
- Don’t forget about the Core Values and Common Sense Media lessons we have learned about and practice them as you play today.
- Be sure to think about your mastery goal and focus on that when you are doing purposeful play today.
- Fill out your Mastery Tracker for the day.
- How did you feel about working on your goal today?
- When and what time is the next meeting?