School Competition Introduction
You and your teammates will be participating in a competition for each game. You will use a bracket method for this tournament to randomly select who will battle one another.
Mario Kart Competition Rules
- VS Mode
- Mode: 100cc Race
- Teams: No Teams
- Items: Normal Items
- COM: Normal COM
- COM Vehicles: All Vehicles
- Courses: Choose
- Race Count: 4 Races
Super Smash Bros Competition Rules
- Smash Tourney
- 2 or 3 stock
- 5- 7 minute time limit
- No CPU
- Items and spirits are turned to off and none.
- No pausing or staling
- If time runs out, the winner is determined by remaining stock, and then by ending damage percentage.
- If both stock and percentage are identical, or a game ends with both players being KO’d simultaneously, then a tiebreaker is played. A tiebreaker is a 1 stock, 3 minute match with the same characters and the same stage.
- Now we will start our competition, we will use the bracket system to decide who will be playing against one another.
- Don’t forget about the Core Values and Common Sense Media lessons we have learned about and practice them as you play today.
- Be sure to focus today and show good sportsmanship even if you don’t win. There will be more time to practice over the next two sessions.
Sketch & Tell Exit Ticket
- Sketch: How you felt playing in the competition.
- Tell: How you showed good sportsmanship today.
- Fill out your Mastery Tracker for the day.
- How did you do in the competition if you got to play?
- When and what time is the next meeting?