9. Problem Solving
Core Value: Problem Solving
- Overcoming challenges
- Working through failures
- Learning from mistakes
Problem Solving Steps
- Ask: What is the problem?
- Brainstorm: Come up with solutions to solve the problem
- Choose: Pick a solution that you think best solves the problem
- Do It: Use a solution to try to solve the problem
- Evaluate: Did your strategy work? If not, try again!
- Now we will take some time to play Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros!
- Don’t forget about the Core Values we have learned about and practice them as you play today:
- Problem Solving
- Technical Knowledge
- Social Responsibility
- Use the decisions you made today and put them into action.
Sketch & Tell Exit Ticket
- Sketch: A problem that you had today.
- Tell: How you solved the problem.
- When and what time is the next meeting?
- Do you have any comments or questions about today that you forgot to ask?