1. Insert the battery (with the tab facing upwards) and slide it in from the rear of the drone as shown below.
2. Charge via the micro USB port on the side as shown below.
3. On the front of the drone, to the right of the camera, is the drone status indicator LED shown below.
4. On the opposite side of the micro USB port is the power button shown below. To turn the drone on press this button firmly once. Repeat to turn the drone off.
5. One the underside of the drone are the vision and position sensors shown below.
6. Charge your drone by ensuring that the power is off and your micro USB cable is fully plugged in. The LED on the front will slowly blink blue and will switch to solid blue when fully charged as shown below.