Hey there! Today is all about having fun flying the drone using the Tello app. You won’t be doing any coding just yet, we’ll save that for a future lesson. We’ll be learning how to fly manually with the Tello app.
You’ll get to use your flying skills and thinking power that you’ve learned before. If you’re working in a team, make sure everyone gets a turn. If you’re flying solo, try each activity at least three times.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
1. Practice making your drone take off.
2. Practice landing your drone safely.
3. Fly your drone go up.
4. Fly your drone back down.
5. Fly your drone to the left.
6. Fly your drone to the right.
7. Fly your drone in the shape of a square.
8. Try flying your drone in a triangle shape.
9. How about flying your drone in a circle?
10. And the coolest part, make your drone do a flip!
Have a blast and remember to have fun while showing off your awesome drone flying skills!