Mission: To inspire and equip children, parents, and educators through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) and Character Education for tomorrow’s world, with a focus on underserved populations.
Vision: All children have access to: enriching gaming/STEAM programs, technology in their homes and educators who are inspired to effectively reach children.
Core Values and Goals:
- We believe every child must dream big in order to achieve big and can do so if equipped with tools and encouragement.
- We believe STEAM and gaming educational curriculum should be engaging and fun.
- We believe all educators can learn to use gaming and technology to create a fun and engaging classroom learning environment.
- We believe in weaving enriching digital and physical experiences in which kids can grow in confidence and character through STEAM, gaming and educational technology.
- We believe all kids should have access to attend gaming, technology and STEAM camps.
- We believe all kids should have access to technology in their homes.